Monday, August 19, 2013

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust?

If only that were true, I found this nice saying while out on a stroll one day to a very magic place... 

Today is the first day of my graduate classes. Sitting through a three day orientation last week made me a bit nervous and excited about the classes I have been enrolled into. I know everything will work out in the end, but I am just seeing everything as a narrow path for now. Regardless, I'll be working hard to get to my goals for how ever long they might take.

I wish you all a lovely week and the best in what you need to accomplish!

Until next time, hopefully soon!

XOXO,
Carolyn


5 comments:

  1. nice post! such a cute quote!

    mind checking out my blog?
    http://idkmatilda.blogspot.co.uk ♡
    would love to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    I invite you to visit my blog, you're very welcome <3
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com
    Super kiss and a great weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really cute quote!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely quote! I wish the best for this new phase of your life :) Good luck!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!