Monday, November 11, 2013

VoxBox | Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles

Long time no post! I'm going into finals week so hopefully on my week break following I will be able to accomplish some updates and catching up on what I have missed these past few months.

I received my second VoxBox last month, the Dr. Scholl's Active Series! While my intentions were to have ample time to test out the product that did not exactly work out. These insoles are quite supportive, I haven't tried running or jogging in them, but they seem to work for walking around campus and to the library just fine!


 

My poor running shoes have not received the same love they got during the summer since I started school... Here's to a better routine next term!

Price: $20-25

Have you tried these insoles yet? What's your take?

XOXO,
Carolyn


  "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh. I have those same shoes! Maybe I should get some nice squishy insoles too.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!