Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

[source

I'm never one to make resolutions. My thinking is, if you want to change something just go ahead and start it when I first think about it. However, I do have one resolution for this year: time management
Last year I realized just how valuable time is and how precious and crucial sleep is on top of that. I want to improve my schedule so I can achieve the maximum efficiency in my life and accomplish all of my daunting tasks I have ahead of me this year. 

What is your resolution for the new year?
Here is to 2014. Cheers!

XOXO,
Carolyn

8 comments:

  1. Eeeeek, I really have to work on my sleeping schedule too (I say as I post this at nearly 2:30 in the morning). I'm not one to make resolutions either - I completely agree with doing something asap, not waiting around for a certain time to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't like to make resolutions either! i just try to change it whenever it comes to my mind.
    i'm absolutely convinced that you're going to improve your time management!:)
    things seem a lot easier when you plan them... but don't overplan... that's not good either lol.

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trying to get better, Nee!! It's so hard.

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!