{Favorite} Butterbeer Candle!

Okay, so it's not really butterbeer, but it's pretty darn close!


Being as big of a fan as I am of anything remotely Harry Potter related, naturally I had to pick this up when Bath & Body Works were having their 2 for $22 deal.  I would describe Hot Buttered Rum as a caramel and vanilla scent, with  rich and indulgent notes of buttered rum. It truly is quite the winter holiday candle, as it reminds me of everything warm in the wintertime. Though, I do think if you are a fan of HP, like me, then you would enjoy this year round.

The other candle I purchased was Champagne Toast, which has a lovely fresh and citrus scent. I think this is a scent more suited for late spring and summer.

What is your favorite candle at the moment?

XOXO,
Carolyn 

Comments

  1. I really wish these candles were available in the UK at these kind of prices. We can buy them on eBay but they are very expensive..... The scent of both of these sound amazing, particularly the first one... I love the sound of Market Peach too.

    Kimberley x

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Market Peach, yes that is an amazing one too!

      Delete
  2. I definitely think of this as more of a fall scent... but yum!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would suit fall nicely too!

      Delete
  3. That sounds amazing!! I love candles and recently bought one called "Heritage Pumpkin" So much yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I bet fall in your place will smell very nice!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, I have candle jealousy, if that's even a thing! This sounds amazing and of COURSE I'm now dreaming of a Butterbeer scent. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too Carolyn, they always pop a smile on my face (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't mean to induce candle jealousy... sorry! Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts