Saturday, May 17, 2014

Empites #4




Before the move, I attempted by best to use up the many products I have purchased to make way for better and bigger thing!! for more suitable products. That's the point right?

It took me ages to use up both the Simple moisturizing facial wash and the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine leave-in conditioning cream. Neither turned to be a longtime favorite, but their existence served for a time. Both are very affordable being just around $6. The facial wash is fragrance-free and even though it claims to be moisturizing, made my face feel tight and dry. The leave-in conditioner worked decently, but I wanted to more complex product that has thermal properties. Also, I was not to fond of the fruity smell that often accompanies Garnier Fructis products, as it lingers for too long. Least to say, I'm glad that both of these have finally parted my bathroom cabinet.

The other products have proved to be common staples in my day to day routine. I'll try to spare you next time and omit them (the ever favorite simple cleansing wipes are a common item I use - hence, not seen here ). Boot's makes some pretty impressive products and I am happy to finally see the No 7 range at Ulta. The expert line from Boots has some really impressive items. I have been using the sensitive toner daily in the morning (have I mentioned that before? I vaguely remember). The eye makeup removing pads are some of the better eye makeup removing products I have tried. They remove everything and are gentle.

A favorite shampoo and conditioner combination I have been for over a year now is the Redken Body Full line. This keeps my hair looking full, moisturized, and health without the added weight. Actually, I adore many of the Redken products and use some of their texture and volumizers regularity as well. Lastly, the Skintimates shave cream for dry and the sensitive skin formulation are some of the more affordable and best shave product I used. Having the right shaving products are important for going bare legged, and especially important for the approaching summer months! I will continue to repurchase this also.

What products have you use up recently? Any new favorites? Kindly let me know, I'd love to try out something new =].

XOXO,
Carolyn

13 comments:

  1. ah I love redken. It does keep my head moisturized as well! I love it for the same reason you do. I gotta try the Garnier leave in cream for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good price and lasts for ages.

      Delete
  2. great products sweety!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great products doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great products! my empties post will be up next week :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many simple products! They are so great - the wipes and moisturiser are great x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!