Friday, June 13, 2014

{NOTD} OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona



I attempted to find a more neutral pink mauve color, but it was a epic fail! I really do not like this polish that much at the moment. I feel like it makes my hands look so much older. Honestly, probably due to the fact one of my elementary school teachers, RIP, used to wear a color similar to this.

The color is gorgeous in the bottle, but I don't think it works against skin at all. Maybe my mom will like it (HAHA). At the moment I am loving bright colors, pastels and cleaner lighter colors. I'll be posting more of those in the future!

Have you tried this color by OPI? What your current favorite colors for the summer season?

XOXO,
Carolyn

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! I think I am going to purchase this!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice color. Hahaha. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Cute color.=) I haven't tried mine yet but I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks gorgeous on you, just as lovely as in the bottle! lovely alternative to a basic nude

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this colour! nude-y pinks are my favourite

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like OPI's polish and this color looks lovely. BUT I am 34 years old so this color fits older women as you say.

    Love from Japan
    http://sienasinspi.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour! love your blog!
    Love Elizabeth x
    http://theothersideofmeblog1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful color, I'm considering purchasing it. Thanks for sharing.

    Raven.

    I would love it if you would check out and follow my blog: http://simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!