Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Tag

 I saw this new tag on Makeup-Pixi3 beauty blog and thought it would be a fun activity to do while taking a break from organizing my hard-drive!

1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
Being able to do whatever I want and not worry about course work! Also, I enjoy the freedom to be able to take trips.
2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I've been enjoying iced soy chai lattes and iced soy green tea lattes.
3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
Recently it's been to Florida to the beach and to either Disney World or Universal Studios, but really like being able to travel in general.
4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I cannot be bothered to put on makeup as of late, but I am in love with  big volumized lashes, a bronzed face and a bold lip.
5.  Dresses or skirts?
Either is nice, though I usually stick to shorts or jeans.
6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
I like both, depends on the day, weather and what I am wearing!
7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
I usually like my hair down, but if the weather is particularly hot or I'm at the pool: it's gotta go up!
8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
Eyes!
9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
 DKNY - Be delicious
10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
House or dubstep. Loud, beats, fast = Summer. 

Who to tag? Anyone is welcome! Let me know in the comments below and I'll link you in this post.

10 comments:

  1. Chia latte? I must found out more about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry, Chai! Chia might be good too, I make that as pudding =]
      Carolyn | BLOG

      Delete
  2. Oooooh chai latte's, I love these, for me though they need to have vanilla in them and come from Cafe Nero (here in the UK) :) Thanks for taking part in the TAG, I've added your link to my blog post :)

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla! I'm going to add that next time I make my own. =]
      Carolyn | BLOG

      Delete
  3. wonderful summer tag!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was interesting to read and know more about you. Enjoy :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE READING
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That perfume sounds good! And the iced soy green tea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!