Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Update: Ready to Launch!?


Summer break is officially here and I am ready to hit the road!! Get ready to hang on! I'll be taking a few trips, mostly to the southern areas of the US: Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida. So excited.

Last summer I was able to go to Disney World in Orlando, Florida with a group of friends. It was such an amazing time. However, for now I am patiently waiting for an official announcement for the opening of the new expansion at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I cannot wait to go to Diagon Alley, walk the streets, shop, and eat in the cafes. AH!

I cannot wait for Diagon Alley to open up, from all the rumors circulating and all of the dates leading up to certain events I think it will be opening up within the next two weeks, if not before!


In the meantime I have been taking advantage of this down time to try out a couple of new products. I am really loving the Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour foundation. It is quite amazing and I am impressed. Have you tried this foundation? What did you think of it?

XOXO,
Carolyn

13 comments:

  1. I have never tried this foundation. Eager to see your reviews.
    Also please let me know when the Harry Potter expansion occurs. I am also planning to go to Disney FL soon :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diagon Alley, ahhh I imagine that would be awesome!! You have to post pics when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! :D I haven't tried it yet but I heard a lot of good reviews about it. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com
    Bloglovin | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really great! I'll post about it soon. =]

      Delete
  4. Nice post! :D I haven't tried it yet but I heard a lot of good reviews about it. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com
    Bloglovin | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I've heard such amazing things about that foundation! I really want to try it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good break :) You're so lucky to be able to easily get hold of Tarte! Dying to try more of their stuff, but very hard to get hold of here in the UK :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a nice product!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh I'm so jealous about Diagon Alley!!! I went to the HP studio tour in London a few months ago, which was fab. But I imagine the Florida park is 100 times better! xx

    Little Miss Katy | Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!