Vox Box | Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector





I received this product for consideration by Influenster a few weeks ago and have been giving it a proper try before composing this posting about it. I was skeptic at first when receiving this product, as I haven't had the best of luck in my run-ins with Aveeno. Setting that aside, I approached this as openly as I possibly could and I figure out I actually genuinely like this product. I think it works pretty decently in brightening up my skin and helping to correct the color tone. I cannot be too positive if it's the retina-A working all the wonders on my skin discoloration or this, but I have seen some improvement since adding this one into my skincare regieme.

The formula is thick and smooth and has an opulence to it. There is also a slight iridescence in color, but nothing noticeable when applied to your target area.

My only gripe with this is the fragrance. I really dislike it when companies add fragrance to products going on to your visage. Why do this? I don't want something scented that close to my nose all day. I have the option of wearing perfume for that reason! At least the smell of this vanishes rather quickly and isn't too powerful - it reminds me of certain higher-end salon products.

Have you tried this product yet? What are your thoughts?

Received product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
#RadiantWithAVEENO

XOXO,
Carolyn  

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review! I've never really tried a tone corrector before, but I'll probably pass on this as well because of the fragrance. Definitely not a fan that as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thanks for popping by! I know, why do they put fragrance in?!

      Delete
  2. great review ! your blog is nice :)

    Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog, love it! xx
    Does this moisturizer help hydrate the skin at all? Or just help even skin tone? Because I really need something hydrating and i've been wanting to try this out for a while! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I'm glad to hear that!
      It's more of a serum type corrector than a moisturizer. A good moisturizer I use is CeraVe.

      Delete
  4. I love aveeno products!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any other product recommendation from them?

      Delete
  5. I've yet to try this product, but I usually like Aveeno. That said, I wouldn't mind trying this out. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your blog! Would you mind checking out mine, and maybe following? Thank you so much!
    Emma - thirlybella.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered Aveeno recently and love it ! I had once a radiant body butter I believe, it was GREAT :)
    Love from France, Victoria
    http:/:godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts