Tuesday, March 1, 2016

{Feature} Cheers to You VoxBox



Last month I had the opportunity from Influenster to receive their Cheer's Vox Box.There were lots of new items in here that I have neither tried nor seen, so I was excited for the chance to use everything. This box contained a good mix of items all of which I ended up enjoying and will be repurchasing in the future.

Starting with the food items: Way Better Snack chips in the flavor Sweet Chili, I am a sucker for snacks, so of course I tried these first.  They have a lightly spicy flavor with a nice sweetness to balance out their profile, These chips are non-GMO and are made from sprouted grains, seeds, and beans and are great for snacking.

The next food item, well a coupon for, was the Hormel Taco Meat, fully cooked, shredded and seasoned and packaged in the refrigerator section. I really didn't know what to expect from a refrigerated chicken bag, it was a strange concept to me since usually the refrigerated meat I purchase is either cold cuts or raw.  Me and Q tried the chicken version, there is also shredded beef and beef crumbles available, The prices on these range from $4.99 to $5.99, so it is pricey for this item, but the convenience for a family taco meal is so wonderful, it might be worth it. The flavor was good and the meat was moist and tender. We will be repurchasing sometime in the future.

I was very apprehensive to try the Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo and conditioner, but ended up really enjoying this item. I had used Suave products in the past with less than desirable results and had strayed away from the brand because of these reasons. After using this line from Suave, my reservations didn't hold up and I was really impressed with the results of this combination. I really don't know if I can give up my Redken shampoo for this Suave duo though, but I will say that it has been nice to have in my shower. There isn't an overwhelming odor and my hair feels very soft and looks shiny after using. I do have colored hair though, blonde, so I do need lots of moisture from my shampoo and conditioner and I'm not so sure that Suave has the correct balance for my needs.

Lastly, is the Dr. Teals Lavender Epson Salt Soaking Solution. Not a new product for me, but if you are unfamiliar they are a salt solution for your bath that is nice for soaking achey muscles and helps to relax you with the lavender and soften your skin.

There is another item of sorts left, a card to download a free app Yaye. It's a free workout app and it's pretty nice. Yaye allows you to build groups and connect with your team to keep track of each other throughout to the week to make sure you are meeting goals. It's nice to see your friends sticking to their goals or to know you are or just to have that extra support to get on to you and call you out for not meeting your weekly goals. The interface of the app lets you take photos to add to the wall feed that correspond to your workout that you are recording for the week. There are also challenges built in within the app that you can sign up for. There are a few technical issues with out the layout out or some of the logistical set up of some of the recording work that I would like to be changed. Overall I like recording my workout and seeing how my friends are doing with their goals. Its a nice starting point if you are being to workout again.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

XOXO,
Carolyn
----
* Items received compliment for promotional purposes from Influenster *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!